Konquerer's built-in PDF viewer not working...

Konquerer's built-in PDF viewer not working...

Post by RodZill » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:27:02

Anybody having problems with Konquerer's built-int PDF viewer not working?

I get the pages listed on the left, but nothing shows on the right...

If I save the document, I can use xpdf to view it...

Konquerer's built-in PDF viewer not working...

Post by Andre G » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:23:36

I have KDE 2.1.1 and SUSE 7.0, with SUSE 7.0 and acrobat reader installed.
It works just fine.
You may also use gv but the pdf extensions will not show up.
Andre G-

Post by RodZill » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 00:19:05

> I have KDE 2.1.1 and SUSE 7.0, with SUSE 7.0 and acrobat reader installed.
> It works just fine.
> You may also use gv but the pdf extensions will not show up.
> Andre G-

>> Anybody having problems with Konquerer's built-int PDF viewer not
>> working?

>> I get the pages listed on the left, but nothing shows on the right...

>> If I save the document, I can use xpdf to view it...

I got it working!!!!

Konquerer is setup to use ghostscript by default.  I found out that the
ghostscript on my slack7.1 system was not configured for x11 output...

I downloaded ghostscript 7.0, and after some
configuring/compiling/tweaking, I've got konquerer displaying PDFs....

Thanks for your assistance....

Post by Flo » Sun, 03 Jun 2001 18:55:43

> Anybody having problems with Konquerer's built-int PDF viewer not working?

There are some PDFs Konqueror doesn't display (for some reason I don't
know). GV works correct.

Flo

1. pdf/ps viewer not working

Hi there, I've just installed kde with FreeBSD 4.4 (XFree86 4) - but
the pdf/ps viewer program doesn't work: it says "Unspecified error: 0"
when I try to open any .pdf or .ps file. What have I forgotten to do?

TIA

--
rihad
--

2. Help: Printing problem in Linux

3. QPOPPER not running well in APOP...

5. Telnet login message

6. PS/PDF viewer not displaying some PDFs

7. Stuck trying to compile inn-1.7

8. how do 'plug-ins' work?

9. Web links not working in Konquerer

10. Konquerer does not work

11. Formmail and PDF's don't work on 1.3.14

12. IP Accounting doesn't work for PPP dial-ins :-(( ??