KOffice 1.1 Release Date?

Post by AAW » Sun, 26 Aug 2001 12:34:07

Does anyone know when KOffice 1.1 final will be released? It was
scheduled for this past Monday, but I haven't seen any announcements. I
don't want to start messing with 1.1rc if the final is only a few days
away.

Thanks,
Arn

1. KDE 2.2 and KOffice 1.1 RC1 for Tru64 released

From: Dr. Tom Leitner:

This is to inform you all that I have just released KDE 2.2 along with
KOffice 1.1 Release Candidate 1 for Compaq Tru64 Systems. The official
announcement by the KDE team will follow on monday next week.

KDE 2.2 for Tru64 can be downloaded from my FTP server:

           ftp://ftp.radar.tugraz.at/pub/kde2/tru64/2.2

and KOffice 1.1 RC1 can be downloaded from:

           ftp://ftp.radar.tugraz.at/pub/kde2/tru64/koffice-1.1-rc1

Please note that this KOffice version will only work with KDE 2.2
and not with earlier releases.

There are some minor known bugs in this KDE 2.2 release. Also https://
URLs for SSL connections do not work yet under Tru64. The next version KDE
2.2.1 should fix these problems. It is expected to be released in
September 2001.

--

Tru64.org, http://www.tru64.org
Tru64.org Newsletter:

2. DNS Server

3. Date of netsite 1.1 release?

4. X on thinkpad 760CD

5. 1.1 or 2.0 release dates?

6. diald/popclient problem, probably VFAQ

7. KOffice-1.1.1 packages for Solaris-8 x86 available for download

8. Try Me!

9. Koffice for kde 1.1?

10. Koffice beta 1.1 libkdeprint.so

11. Koffice 1.1?