Flash plugin for Konqueror

Post by Chris Rasmusse » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:05:57

How do I get the flash plugin I just installed for Mozilla to
work in Konqueror?

Tx

Flash plugin for Konqueror

Post by Chris Rasmusse » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:08:16

Cancel that, got it sorted.

> How do I get the flash plugin I just installed for Mozilla to
> work in Konqueror?

> Tx

1. Flash plugin for Konqueror

Hi all,

I am wondering how i can enable flash plugin in konqueror
as i read some old post, i found that we can actually use netscape flash
plugin. however, after i went to macromedia to download the plugin

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Versio...

what actually should i do after that?
extract the file and then run the flashplayer-installer?
I think it's because i am using freebsd and when i run the
flashplayer-installer and it says the oS is not supported.

So, may i ask what i can do or where i can read some articles talking about
it ?

Thanks a lot

--
=Pliskin=

2. TELNET

3. Flash plugin in Konqueror?

4. Why must index.shtml be explicitly called?

5. Konqueror and Flash plugin

6. Console hang-up when switching virtual terminals

7. Flash / Shockwave plugins not working in Konqueror 3.0...

8. freaky Americans may -CIA

9. Konqueror, Flash plugin

10. Konqueror 2.1.1 and Flash 5 Netscape Plugin crash

11. Konqueror (3.0.4 and 3.1) and flash plugin problem

12. Konqueror and flash plugin problem, please help

13. Konqueror flash-plugin?