xfig and other x-programs

Post by Stefan Kr?me » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

I am using linux and kde as a window manager. My xfig, however, has the
problem that menus are displayed but I cant click on the menu points.
It does work under fvwm.

Any suggestions?

Stefan

  S.Kraemer.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Starting X-programs from pppd

I'm using pppd to connect to my PPP service provider. I would like to use
the ip-up script to pop up a window (such as xbiff) in an open X display.

As root, this command does the trick:

xbiff -display 0:0

but if I include this in /etc/ppp/ip-up, xbiff never appears when the PPP
is up. Ordinary shell commands (non-X) execute OK from ip-up.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks-

Erich

2. Search within files for word

3. Samba X-Programs

4. Problem with 3ware PATA with Tyan motherboard

5. compiling and linking X-programs

6. IP Port forwarding

7. Running X-programs from sco.

8. yet another VIA IDE corruption (NOT Southbridge)

9. Problems with X-programs

10. Problems with remote execution of X-programs

11. xfig porting prob: need X11/Xos.h and others

12. Matrox Mystique ands X.

13. going from xfig-3.1 to xfig-3.2