KDE THEME MGR

Post by Tim Hughe » Sun, 07 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have installed the theme mgr.
But when ever I click on a theme the program exits and I get an error
about the JPEG 62 expected 61, or something like that anyway.

Thanx

1. KDE theme mgr and libpng.so problem

I am trying to install KDE theme mgr.

After I run "configure", then "make" from the KDE thememgr inst directory, I
get errors reported from libpng.so - something with commands not understood
by the lib. I have tried reinstalling libpng, but to no avail. RedHat Linux
5.2.

Is there an updated libpng.so I do not know about and which thememgr is
trying to use ?

Thank you.

2. dslip201 help

3. pppd problems w/ kernel 2.2.5

4. Kde 2.0.1 Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen themes an!

5. Three Wire RS232 Question.

6. KDE 1.1.1 themes on KDE 1.1.2?

7. "Segmentation fault" ONLY using shh/telnet

8. KDE Theme and KDE Header Question

9. How to port KDE 1.1.2 themes to KDE 2

10. Can't get rid of the FreeBSD Boot Mgr to get to NT Boot Mgr

11. HOWTO: Reenabling KDE 3.x login mgr after Ximian Gnome 2.x install

12. Change KDE window mgr