Help! Desktop switching

Post by ck » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Help! I'm a new kde user and I have a problem that perhaps someone might be
able to help me with. When ever the mouse pointer hits the main menu bar ( on
the top of my screen ) the desktops change. I have 2 different desktops set up
and this is REALLY annoying. The mouse is not hitting the desktop changing
button, it just changes!

Help?!

thanks!

ck

1. KDE Wallpapers slow desktop switching

I didn't notice this problem with beta 3, but with beta four, I find
that It can take KDE  WAY TOO LONG to switch backgrounds when switching
desktops.  I switched to smaller image files for my wallpapers and that
fixed the problem  (instead of an 800x600 mage a 100x100 or smaller).
Has anyone else experienced this?

2. postscript to pdf converter

3. Resolution switching w/o virtual desktop, how?

4. HOMEWORK

5. How to switch desktop to fvwm

6. uucp/mmdf mailing problem

7. Switch Virtual Desktops?

8. RedHat on PowerBook?

9. switching desktops

10. Switching X resolution & virtual desktop

11. Switching from Afterstep Desktop to Enlightenment in RH6.0

12. Hotkeys for switching desktop/konsole

13. Switch Desktop to KDE from Gnome