Director, E-commerce Risk Management

Post by Paul Smit » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Our client, located in the Boston area has the need for a Director of Risk
Management involving Electronic Commerce.
They would like a background in Financial services, but they are one of the
biggest and can teach that.  They would like someone with a conventional
risk background, but with 6 risk managers reporting to this position it is
the least important.

What they do need is a very strong background in the technology related to
Electronic Commerce, capacity, security, etc. and a strong operationsl and
support background.

The compensation includes a salary in the 80-100K range, a 30% bonus, a
benefit package to die for and a most unusual working environment.

If you would like to explore this opportunity, please contact me or submit
your resume.
Paul Smith
Lloyd Consultants

Phone 603-424-0020  or 800-763-6707