deslogin -- logging itself back in!

Post by Todd K. Vor » Fri, 09 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Immediately after I log out from a deslogin session, a phantom process
starts up showing that I have logged in (I haven't).  can anyone explain
why this is happening?  Thanks!!

Todd K. Vorce

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke

2. Should I update /usr/include/linux after new kernel build?

3. Mirroring connection back on itself ?

4. X libs ?

5. Traceroute routing back to itself

6. Help! Twin Mouse Cursors

7. Mail loops back on itself?

8. g++ problem on linux

9. Help:: MX points back to itself

10. Mail Looping Back to Itself

11. SENDMAIL LOOPS BACK TO ITSELF

12. HELP: mail loops back on itself

13. mail sends "you have mail messages" back to itself