Symantec Needs Beta Testers

Post by David Caldwel » Tue, 01 May 2001 12:32:47

They need more than beta testers....

Soon they will be releasing  "Norton OS crasher for Linux/BSD"

> Symantec is currently looking for network administrators interested in
beta
> testing future Symantec AntiVirus and Security products. Ideal candidates
> should have a minimum of 500 nodes. If you would like additional
information
> about beta testing products designed for enterprise customers please send
an

> Thank You.

> Symantec External Test Department

1. Beta site: Beta testers needed!

We need beta testers to visit this site:

http://www.betabeta.com/

We have a list of over 160 active beta tests, a free newsletter (which you

"SUBSCRIBE BETANET" in the message, or by visiting the site), a beta
newsgroup listing, searching capabilities, and more!  We won the Platinum
Top 100 Sites of 1996 Award, too!

--
Tim Cassedy-Blum
Webmaster, BetaNet

http://www.betabeta.com/

2. Who's messing with /tmp permissions?

3. Beta Central - Beta Testers Resource

4. Modem and agetty login problems

5. Beta Testers Needed

6. Is iBCS As Good As The REAL THING?

7. Need beta testers: sasteroids with sound

8. at HOme cable improvements suck

9. Beta testers needed for security tool

10. Solaris C++/G++ Users Needed For Beta-Testers

11. ATTN: Beta testers needed for WEBMAPPER FOR UNIX

12. Beta Testers Needed

13. Beta Testers needed