Great Chance To Make Money!

Post by qdn.. » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Ive been sitting here for hours playing a great new slot machine on the Internet. Every time I tell myself Just one more spin, I hit another winner. I dont know how, but theyre giving away over $2 million every month GUARANTEED and it's FREE. Best of all, for every friend you sign up, you win what they win! You have to try it.

http://www.jackpot.com/win.asp?ref=101-1523

1. Great Chance To Make Money!

Ive been sitting here for hours playing a great new slot machine on the Internet. Every time I tell myself Just one more spin, I hit another winner. I dont know how, but theyre giving away over $2 million every month GUARANTEED and it's FREE. Best of all, for every friend you sign up, you win what they win! You have to try it.

http://www.jackpot.com/win.asp?ref=101-1523

2. WaitforSingleObject

3. You Have Over a 50% Chance of Being Owed Money!

4. Disable Memory

5. great chance to win

6. General security related questions

7. money money money.

8. USB speedtouch: trivial whitespace and name changes

9. great chance to win

10. : mo buishet "MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY"

11. great chance to win

12. great chance for FreeBSD to gain publicity ...

13. Money, money, money