Crack 2000

Post by kamin.. » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I've been doing some research on Crack but has anyone heard of Crack
2000?  If anyone could point me towards some info on Crack 2000 or old
and new versions of Crack I would appreciate it greatly.

Crack 2000

Post by kamin.. » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I'm doing some research on the password utility Crack but has anyone
heard of a program called Crack 2000?  I have not been able to find a
reference to this anywhere but I have someone who is interested in
knowing about it.  Does it exist or is Crack 2000 another name for
Crack?  Any information concerning this or early versions of Crack
would be greatly appreciated.

Crack 2000

Post by David Bernhard » Sat, 15 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> I'm doing some research on the password utility Crack but has anyone
> heard of a program called Crack 2000?  I have not been able to find a
> reference to this anywhere but I have someone who is interested in
> knowing about it.  Does it exist or is Crack 2000 another name for
> Crack?  Any information concerning this or early versions of Crack
> would be greatly appreciated.

You should check out the following http://underground.org

Crack 2000

Post by Ole Holm Niels » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> > I'm doing some research on the password utility Crack but has anyone
> > heard of a program called Crack 2000?  I have not been able to find a
> > reference to this anywhere but I have someone who is interested in
> > knowing about it.  Does it exist or is Crack 2000 another name for
> > Crack?  Any information concerning this or early versions of Crack
> > would be greatly appreciated.
> You should check out the following http://underground.org

Nothing there that would resemble a "Crack 2000".  Any further
pointers ?

Ole H. Nielsen
Department of Physics, Building 307
Technical University of Denmark, DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark

WWW URL: http://www.fysik.dtu.dk/ohnielse.html
Telephone: (+45) 45 25 31 87
Telefax:   (+45) 45 93 23 99