Which UNIX to use for public software?

Post by Ruth Jon » Thu, 25 May 1995 04:00:00

I'd like to load a laptop with UNIX that can run most of the publicly
available audit software, i.e., COPS, Tiger scripts, SATAN, ISS, etc.
with the least amount of portability problems.

Any suggestions?

Ruth P.Jones
Athena Consulting Services

1. Looking for UNIX Copy Protection Software (public domain?)

I'm currently in need of copy protection software for a large UNIX-based
library, preferably software-based and in the public domain. I recall
several years ago someone posting a message about developing a public
domain license server but I can't seem to find any references to it.

--
Robert Lansdale - (416) 978-6619       Dynamic Graphics Project

UUCP:   ..!uunet!dgp.toronto.edu!lansd University of Toronto

2. Install can't see CD-ROM drive

3. Looking for Unix licensing software, public or commercial.

4. Mac OS 7.5.5 is Stable!

5. Public Domain FAX Software for Unix?

6. phone-messaging gateway software?

7. Using Linux as a Public Access Unix Site.

8. IP masquerading problem

9. best load balancing software using apache on unix?

10. Looking for used Unix software dealer

11. public domain elect. eng cad software?

12. Q: Linux as Firewall w/ 2 Public IP => 1 MASQ, 1 PUBLIC possible?

13. Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Public Domain Software