How do i log sessions?

Post by Lars von Wachenfel » Fri, 10 Feb 1995 19:18:11

Hello Unix-hackers and Gurus!
I'm new to this group, but I have a question I think fit here...

How can I see/log which users that have accessed my files on my
unix-account?
Of course I know how to prevent access to my account, but that is
not what I'm interrested in.

The OS is: SUN-OS 4.1.3_U1 (Solaris 1.1.1)

Please answer with details.

newsgroup since I may not read this group regularly.

Thanks in advance,
Lars von Wachenfeldt

1. dos sessions as terminal sessions on network

Hi guys,

I dont have linux (yet) but am considering.

seeing as what linux is multiuser etc...
what I would like to do is be able to run dos sessions on a linux server
and access these from workstations on a network. Just to make it
interesting its currently an OS/2 peer network.

Is this even remotly possible????

Sean Hennessy

2. what dose SIZE,RES mean in top utility

3. Idle time for Novell sessions in DOS box

4. Xfig

5. logging out a x session

6. Linux/GhostScript/Epson Stylus 500: They Work

7. How can I log everything what a user does in a session

8. qmail installation

9. How to log telnet session?

10. Logging User Sessions

11. log ftp session with PAM

12. login sessions keep on using CPU power after being logged out.

13. how to log popper sessions under aix