Computer Break ins and Hacking Info?

Post by Mont » Sun, 07 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi I'm researching about security back doors.
could anyone help me where to get info about this kind of
stuff on the net.

* well-known weaknesses of UNIX systems, and what you can do
  about them; how to audit UNIX systems for these weaknesses;

* attack scenarios which have been used in the past, and how
  to defend against them;

I'm also interested on buying documents/compilation/books
of computer break ins and cell hacking. (contents must have
an example or illustration of break ins)

Thanks.

Ronald B. Montemayor

Computer Break ins and Hacking Info?

Post by Dale Botk » Tue, 09 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi I'm researching about security back doors.
>could anyone help me where to get info about this kind of
>stuff on the net.
>* well-known weaknesses of UNIX systems, and what you can do
>  about them; how to audit UNIX systems for these weaknesses;
>* attack scenarios which have been used in the past, and how
>  to defend against them;
>I'm also interested on buying documents/compilation/books
>of computer break ins and cell hacking. (contents must have
>an example or illustration of break ins)

Yeah, right.  I'll tell you which window in my ba*t won't lock,
too, and where to smack my office door to get it to pop open.

Bwahahahaha.  Rotsa ruck.

Dale

Dale Botkin    (N0XAS/qrp)         |
Probe Technology Internet Services | (402) 593-9800 Voice
Omaha, NE                          | (402) 593-8748 FAX

1. **** Info about Computer Break ins and Hacking ****

Hi I'm researching about security back doors.
could anyone help me where to get info about this kind of
stuff on the net.

I'm also interested on buying documents/compilation/books
of computer break ins and cell hacking. (contents must have
an example or illustration of break ins)

Thanks.

2. OFF-line USENET news with SLIP

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Installing without Bootmanager (with Bootfloppy) ?

5. Computer Hacking Publication

6. Video Player For KDE

7. My computer is hacked.

8. What is CONFGI_ABI?

9. COMPUTER HACKING PUBLICATION

10. I must hack my computer

11. Wanted: Interviews on Computer Security & Hacking

12. Our Large Network HACKED and Remote Computer Shutdown/Reboot w/o using Server Software

13. Is someone trying to hack my computer?