Phrack

Post by Eric Edgerton Bl » Wed, 22 Feb 1995 05:14:16

Where/how does one subscribe to or download the electronic magazine
Phrack?  I imagine there is no above-the-table general distribution, but
I see no reason to hide such information from concerned sysadmins.  Most
of the things there are old, at least compared to CERT advisories, but
some may not be.  Does anyone have any pointers?

Eric Blom | "Ordinary men choose their friends, but a genius chooses
          |  his enemies"  -- "Heart of the Comet," Benford and Brin

Phrack

Post by Ravi Chhatp » Wed, 22 Feb 1995 05:32:53

: Where/how does one subscribe to or download the electronic magazine
: Phrack?  I imagine there is no above-the-table general distribution, but
: I see no reason to hide such information from concerned sysadmins.  Most
: of the things there are old, at least compared to CERT advisories, but
: some may not be.  Does anyone have any pointers?

check out the etext archives at umich
(ftp://etext.achive.umich.edu/)

r.

Phrack

Post by Olav Langela » Wed, 22 Feb 1995 22:56:46

>Subject: Phrack
>Date: 20 Feb 1995 20:14:16 GMT
>Where/how does one subscribe to or download the electronic magazine
>Phrack?  I imagine there is no above-the-table general distribution, but
>I see no reason to hide such information from concerned sysadmins.  Most
>of the things there are old, at least compared to CERT advisories, but
>some may not be.  Does anyone have any pointers?
>--
>Eric Blom | "Ordinary men choose their friends, but a genius chooses
>          |  his enemies"  -- "Heart of the Comet," Benford and Brin

FTP.FC.NET is the current official distribution site for all Phrack
issues. Also reachable by http://www.veryComputer.com/~phrack if my memory
doesnt fail me.

Olav Langeland <> Ostfold College - Department of Computer Science
    http://www.veryComputer.com/~olaval <> Just say NO to MicroSoft!
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the
* began to take hold -- Hunter S. Thompson "Las Vegas"