ssh on IRIX 6.5?

Post by LDL » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Excuse me, I have found the free download copy of ssh, however, since I do
not have ANSI C compiler on my O2, does anyone have any idea where I can
find the pre-compiled ssh for IRIX OS?

Thank you very much,

LDL

BTW, for unknown reason, my previous post was duplicated for four times,
sorry for making you confused.

>Hello,

>Has anyone installed SSH on IRIX 6.5 before? Do you know where I can
>download the free version of ssh on IRIX 6.5 OS?

>Thank you,

>LDL

ssh on IRIX 6.5?

Post by LDL » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Excuse me, I have found the free download copy of ssh, however, since I do
not have ANSI C compiler on my O2, does anyone have any idea where I can
find the pre-compiled ssh for IRIX OS?

Thank you very much,

LDL

BTW, for unknown reason, my previous post was duplicated for four times,
sorry for making you confused.

>Hello,

>Has anyone installed SSH on IRIX 6.5 before? Do you know where I can
>download the free version of ssh on IRIX 6.5 OS?

>Thank you,

>LDL

ssh on IRIX 6.5?

Post by LDL » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Excuse me, I have found the free download copy of ssh, however, since I do
not have ANSI C compiler on my O2, does anyone have any idea where I can
find the pre-compiled ssh for IRIX OS?

Thank you very much,

LDL

BTW, for unknown reason, my previous post was duplicated for four times,
sorry for making you confused.

>Hello,

>Has anyone installed SSH on IRIX 6.5 before? Do you know where I can
>download the free version of ssh on IRIX 6.5 OS?

>Thank you,

>LDL

ssh on IRIX 6.5?

Post by Kyle Gibbon » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00

#Excuse me, I have found the free download copy of ssh, however, since I do
#not have ANSI C compiler on my O2, does anyone have any idea where I can
#find the pre-compiled ssh for IRIX OS?

#Thank you very much,

#LDL

#BTW, for unknown reason, my previous post was duplicated for four times,
#sorry for making you confused.

#>Hello,
#>

--

---------------
 Kyle Gibbons

Charleston, SC

www.wpmedia.com

1. stealth scan detectors (tcplogd/abacus_sentry like) for IRIX 6.5.x?

Does anyone know of stealth scan detection software that will
compile out of the box for SGI IRIX 6.5.x ? - perferably tcplogd
or abacus sentry style(?) programs.

======

Stealth Scan Detectors I have taken a look at so far seem all
optimised for Linux style systems and do not work 100% on SGI IRIX
(for ones that compiled and ran under IRIX (tcplogd) - they
were tested against the excellent nmap scanning software compiled
up on a Linux box (http://www.insecure.org/nmap/index.html):

- tcplogd (compiles and runs on IRIX but does not seem to
  work - as possibly acknowleged on the homepage where they
  are developing it further).
  Does work on Linux quite excellently and the program looks
  quite hot stuff.      http://www.kalug.lug.net/tcplogd/

- abacus sentry - Again looks excellent software but no stealth
  scan when compiled in generic mode for IRIX.
    http://www.psionic.com/abacus/portsentry/

- Klaxon  http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/security/tools/net/klaxon/

- Logit   http://www.jjf.org/jjfsoft/index.htm#ingles

- ippl    http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/ippl/

========

Thanks in advance,

Lachlan.

Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124

NEW CCP14 Web Domain (Under heavy construction):
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk

2. How to use the double quote in script?

3. Porting SGI IRIX 6.5 code to Sun Solaris 7

4. dvd writer for solaris 9 (blade 1X0, v880, Ultra 10).

5. upgrade IRIX 6.3 to 6.5, how to backup system first?

6. Freebsd running on Toshiba Satellite 110CS

7. Roxen & CGI in IRIX 6.5

8. Cable modem

9. Porting SGI IRIX 6.5 code to Sun Solaris 7

10. Help on installing jdk1.3 on Irix 6.5

11. Porting SGI IRIX 6.5 code to Sun Solaris 7

12. Problem with bourne shell script on IRIX 6.5

13. Compiling KDE for the SGI (IRIX 6.5)