ShellGuard is an All-In-One Secure Shell and Telnet client. It allows you to
work on Windows platform and connects to various Unix, VMS, Windows,
Linux SSH and Telnet servers. Extensively tested with OpenSSH
and ssh.com servers.
For more information on ShellGuard, please visit:
Supported features overview:
- Protocols: SSH2, SSH1 and Telnet are all supported in a single client.
- Encryption ciphers: TripleDes (3DES), IDEA, DES, BlowFish and ArcFour.
- SSH user authentication: Password encryption, DSA or RSA public-key.
- Encrypted data compression: Available from level 1 (low CPU usage) to
level 9 (best compression).
- Generic proxy: SOCKS5 for both SSH and Telnet connections.
- Full screen mode: Use Alt+Enter to toggle between windowed and full-screen
- Terminal capability: Industry standart termcap support on any session. It
includes VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, xterm, Windows 2000 telnet
server, Linux and many other terminals support with own ANSI color
attributes and VT line drawing characters.
- National character set: Configurable incoming and outgoing decode tables.
- Scrollback buffer: Log session history for many thousand of lines.
- Cut&Paste: Mouse driven cut-and-paste feature, as well as, keyboard.
- Autologin: Login on remote server with defined username and password.
Also you can use script.
- Session management: named sessions, log files and other features.
ShellGuard platforms: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000.
Remote host platforms: UNIX, Linux, VMS, Windows and all other, which
support SSH or Telnet connections.
On screen shot (link below): ShellGuard connected to Linux machine
with running Midnight Commander.
Feature requests and bug reports:
Please let us know what features you would like to see in future
releases of ShellGuard. You may use our online feature request
and bug report form at:
Posted from netcomposite.co.uk [220.127.116.11] (may be forged)
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG