ANNOUNCE: ShellGuard 3.30 - SSH2/SSH1 and Telnet client

ANNOUNCE: ShellGuard 3.30 - SSH2/SSH1 and Telnet client

Post by ShellGuard.Co » Fri, 11 May 2001 13:22:13

ShellGuard is an All-In-One Secure Shell and Telnet client. It allows you to
work on Windows platform and connects to various Unix, VMS, Windows,
Linux SSH and Telnet servers. Extensively tested with OpenSSH
and ssh.com servers.

For more information on ShellGuard, please visit:
 http://www.shellguard.com

Supported features overview:
- Protocols: SSH2, SSH1 and Telnet are all supported in a single client.
- Encryption ciphers: TripleDes (3DES), IDEA, DES, BlowFish and ArcFour.
- SSH user authentication: Password encryption, DSA or RSA public-key.
- Encrypted data compression: Available from level 1 (low CPU usage) to
level 9 (best compression).
- Generic proxy: SOCKS5 for both SSH and Telnet connections.
- Full screen mode: Use Alt+Enter to toggle between windowed and full-screen
mode.
- Terminal capability: Industry standart termcap support on any session. It
includes VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, xterm, Windows 2000 telnet
server, Linux and many other terminals support with own ANSI color
attributes and VT line drawing characters.
- National character set: Configurable incoming and outgoing decode tables.
- Scrollback buffer: Log session history for many thousand of lines.
- Cut&Paste: Mouse driven cut-and-paste feature, as well as, keyboard.
- Autologin: Login on remote server with defined username and password.
Also you can use script.
- Session management: named sessions, log files and other features.

ShellGuard platforms: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000.
Remote host platforms: UNIX, Linux, VMS, Windows and all other, which
support SSH or Telnet connections.

On screen shot (link below): ShellGuard connected to Linux machine
with running Midnight Commander.
 http://www.shellguard.com/g/sg_runmc.gif

Feature requests and bug reports:
Please let us know what features you would like to see in future
releases of ShellGuard.  You may use our online feature request
and bug report form at:
 http://www.shellguard.com/support.html

--
Posted from netcomposite.co.uk [64.39.30.33] (may be forged)

ANNOUNCE: ShellGuard 3.30 - SSH2/SSH1 and Telnet client

Post by Laurent LEVIE » Sat, 12 May 2001 02:55:25

Quote:> ShellGuard is an All-In-One Secure Shell and Telnet client. It allows you
> work on Windows platform and connects to various Unix, VMS, Windows,
> Linux SSH and Telnet servers. Extensively tested with OpenSSH
> and ssh.com servers.

> For more information on ShellGuard, please visit:
>  http://www.shellguard.com

> Supported features overview:
> - Protocols: SSH2, SSH1 and Telnet are all supported in a single client.
> - Encryption ciphers: TripleDes (3DES), IDEA, DES, BlowFish and ArcFour.
> - SSH user authentication: Password encryption, DSA or RSA public-key.
> - Encrypted data compression: Available from level 1 (low CPU usage) to
> level 9 (best compression).
> - Generic proxy: SOCKS5 for both SSH and Telnet connections.
> - Full screen mode: Use Alt+Enter to toggle between windowed and
> full-screen
> mode.
> - Terminal capability: Industry standart termcap support on any session.
> It
> includes VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, xterm, Windows 2000 telnet
> server, Linux and many other terminals support with own ANSI color
> attributes and VT line drawing characters.
> - National character set: Configurable incoming and outgoing decode
> tables.
> - Scrollback buffer: Log session history for many thousand of lines.
> - Cut&Paste: Mouse driven cut-and-paste feature, as well as, keyboard.
> - Autologin: Login on remote server with defined username and password.
> Also you can use script.
> - Session management: named sessions, log files and other features.

> ShellGuard platforms: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000.
> Remote host platforms: UNIX, Linux, VMS, Windows and all other, which
> support SSH or Telnet connections.

> On screen shot (link below): ShellGuard connected to Linux machine
> with running Midnight Commander.
>  http://www.shellguard.com/g/sg_runmc.gif

> Feature requests and bug reports:
> Please let us know what features you would like to see in future
> releases of ShellGuard.  You may use our online feature request
> and bug report form at:
>  http://www.shellguard.com/support.html

Yeah...SecureCRT is also a great tool and usually SecureFTP is also
provided. This permits FTP through SSH.

SecureCRT is available on www.vandyke.com.

What do you think? This is a repository for ads ?

--
Laurent LEVIER
http://www.Argosnet.com     "Le Veilleur Technologique en securite informatique"

1. ANNOUNCE: ShellGuard 3.30 - SSH2/SSH1 and Telnet client

[...]

2. Installing RedHat4.2 on an AMD 486dx/2 66mhz

3. Connection setup for SSH2 much slower than for SSH1 on Solaris8

4. dont want to be a snapperhead

5. ssh1 & ssh2 won't build under COL 2.2

6. Have any body source code of UPS daemon?

7. help with configuring ssh server to support both ssh1 and ssh2

8. VB 6.0, Win 98, Out Of Memory on Form load

9. SSH1 & SSH2

10. help with configuring ssh server to support both ssh1 and ssh2

11. ssh1/ssh2 on AIX

12. help with configuring ssh server to support both ssh1 and ssh2

13. ssh1 and ssh2