Looking desperately for a GOOD book on HTML Programming

Looking desperately for a GOOD book on HTML Programming

Post by pcpie.. » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Dear Sir / Madam,

   I should be extremely grateful, if you could advice on a book, on
HTML Programming.
I would appreciate if this book would be based on step by step basis,
with concrete exercice programming skills on HTML.  Beginning from the
lowest level to the most advanced level.

Thank you very much for being so helpful.
I am desperate in finding this book and a prompt response will be
highly appreciated.

Pierre

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Post by Miguel Cr » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> I should be extremely grateful, if you could advice on a book, on
> HTML Programming.

Unfortunately, HTML programming hasn't been invented yet.

miguel