Mail make my in.telnetd broken ?

Post by Pradit Pitaksathienk » Sun, 15 Jan 1995 01:31:34

I've some problem , Someone send mail to my host and it make my
in.telnetd broken pipe !
The error from syslogd is : sendmail ... :Result too large .connection refuse.
Anyone know how to solve it ?
pradit.

1. **** Info about Computer Break ins and Hacking ****

Hi I'm researching about security back doors.
could anyone help me where to get info about this kind of
stuff on the net.

I'm also interested on buying documents/compilation/books
of computer break ins and cell hacking. (contents must have
an example or illustration of break ins)

Thanks.

2. Hung Reboots & Halts

3. Computer Break ins and Hacking Info?

4. {Drive Status Error}

5. Starting telnetd, or just making it work!

6. Wanting to install Linux -- help w/ hardware...

7. Why Does Mail Break after adding a new Mail user ?

8. How to get LILO back into MBR?

9. Any in.telnetd experts? It's broke...

10. HELP! Broken in.telnetd/login in RH 5.0

11. in.telnetd - keepalive broken?

12. in.telnetd broken !!!

13. Telnetd / In.Telnetd