Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

Post by Cheryl Levit » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:29:30

Hi!

I am a recruiter and I have a client in Princeton, NJ looking for a
Senior Unix Systems Administrator in a Sun/Solaris environment.  Company
is working with cutting edge technology and salary and benefits are
great.  Ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience with
Sun/Solaris, shell scripting, Net Backup exp. is a plus.  Small team
environment.

If qualified/interested, please forward resume to

Local candidates preferred.  Sorry, no sponsorship.

Thanks,
Cheryl

Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

Post by eftech_1-= » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:39:47

new jersey is the worst state in the world.

> Hi!

> I am a recruiter and I have a client in Princeton, NJ looking for a
> Senior Unix Systems Administrator in a Sun/Solaris environment.  Company
> is working with cutting edge technology and salary and benefits are
> great.  Ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience with
> Sun/Solaris, shell scripting, Net Backup exp. is a plus.  Small team
> environment.

> If qualified/interested, please forward resume to

> Local candidates preferred.  Sorry, no sponsorship.

> Thanks,
> Cheryl

Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

Post by Joh » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 11:56:28

New Jersey isn't even the worst state in the STATES.
It's the Garden State, remember?  The weather isn't
too bad, if you like seasons.  The traffic can be terrible,
though, but NOTHING like DC.

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:39:47 GMT, "eftech_1-=-"
!new jersey is the worst state in the world.
!

!> Hi!
!>
!> I am a recruiter and I have a client in Princeton, NJ looking for a
!> Senior Unix Systems Administrator in a Sun/Solaris environment.
Company
!> is working with cutting edge technology and salary and benefits are
!> great.  Ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience with
!> Sun/Solaris, shell scripting, Net Backup exp. is a plus.  Small
team
!> environment.
!>
!> If qualified/interested, please forward resume to

!>
!> Local candidates preferred.  Sorry, no sponsorship.
!>
!> Thanks,
!> Cheryl
!>
!
!

Fix my email address by removing "no" words and the "com.ercial"
.  Don't kill Clinton or spy encrypted h-bombs or trust the NSA
or weed the Columbian plot for bricks of dollars.

1. Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

Hi!

I am a recruiter and I have a client in Princeton, NJ looking for a
Senior Unix Systems Administrator in a Sun/Solaris environment.  Company
is working with cutting edge technology and salary and benefits are
great.  Ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience with
Sun/Solaris, shell scripting, Net Backup exp. is a plus.  Small team
environment.

If qualified/interested, please forward resume to

Local candidates preferred.  Sorry, no sponsorship.

Thanks,
Cheryl

2. Measuring the size of stack and heap

3. NJ - Perm Job Opportunity

4. NFS readonly wierdness (yes, I set /etc/exports)

5. Excellent Unix Job Opportunities in PA/NJ/DE

6. Problem getting news/cvs with rh7.1 from behind WinRoute

7. ORACLE/DBA postion; Princeton NJ, 2 months, immediate

8. iptables port forwarding for specific source addresses

9. US-NJ-Princeton UNIX/Solaris System Administrator

10. NJ excellent Opportunity

11. Unix Sytem Amininstrator Opportunity-NJ

12. NY/NJ/CT Career Opportunities for IT pros!

13. Sr. System Admin Opportunities-NJ