Award Winning 120MB Drive

Post by Gary Phoo » Sun, 15 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Dear newsgroup,

O.R. Computer System Pte Ltd, Manufacturer of award winning 120MB floppy
drive, "SWOP !" - with External & Pcmcia feature, for IT users and Trade
Professionals.

Newsgroup Discussion, Trade Discussion, Technical Support and Questions
are welcomed.

Visit at :      www.easystor.com/html/sext.html
                www.easystor.com/html/sint.html

Thanks

1. Wanted: 120MB or 200MB 2.5 inch laptop IDE hard drive

I've got an old DecPC 425SE laptop that has a sick 120M hard drive.
Unfortunately the BIOS will recognize *ONLY* a 120M or 200M drive, so
please don't try to sell me a 1 gigabyte drive. Also, this does
require a 2.5 inch laptop drive.

Thanks in advance. I'd love to get Linux up and running on this guy as
cheaply as possible.

        Paul Bartz
Remove nospam from the address below to contact me.

2. tftp security

3. Help! IBM Thinkpad 350 with 120MB Drive

4. OPTICS AT8000 cd-rom for LINUX ??

5. Any R.O. Technologies LS-120 a:drive 1.44/120MB Linux drivers

6. Chicken or egg question with gnome-print

7. RH5.2 install doesn't recognize pair of 120MB drives??

8. XFree86 VESA driver question: UseFBdev does not work?

9. Installing with 120MB Floppy drives

10. A:Drive (120MB floppy) with Linux?

11. Award Winning Free Webserver Software

12. Linux wins Academy Award (well, not QUITE... but close ;)