HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

Post by TD » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

Post by Phil Edwar » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

+ I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
+ experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

Should the criminal record also be included, and a GIF of
the fingerprints?  :-)

--

http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/students/pedwards/
The gods do not protect fools.  Fools are protected by more capable fools.

HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

Does it pay

Post by Randal L. Schwar » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

TDS> I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
TDS> experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

Geez, how much more demonstrated experience do you need? :-)

print "Just another Perl hacker," # but not what the media calls "hacker!" :-)

Web: <A HREF="http://www.teleport.com/~merlyn/">My Home Page!</A>

Post by Mark Anthony Dugu » Thu, 03 Aug 1995 04:00:00

: I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
: experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

references...hmmm u mean like victims right? :)
puts a new twist on how one picks their references....heheh

Mark Duguid      Certified Linux Geek        Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

"To turn any 486/586 into a 8088,..just add Dos and let freeze over Windows.
"MS-Windows and Win95 are the only viruses with a GUI." nuf bashin for today
Just netsurfin on an anvil.  My postings contain my opinions, not the SFN's.

HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

Post by Jim Heat » Thu, 03 Aug 1995 04:00:00

comp.security.unix,comp.secuity.misc,comp.security,alt.security,alt.hacker

> Subject: HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING
> Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 13:27:03 GMT

alt.hacker:78

> I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
> experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

Sorry, but all our best guys are in jail.

H. Humbert
CrackHPQKwikCo

Post by Schuyler Stul » Thu, 03 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>> I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
>> experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

>Sorry, but all our best guys are in jail.

Then I guess they weren't very good at covering their tracks.  ;-)

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
Hiker, angler, backpacker,      1872 Pratt Drive

Post by Pau » Thu, 03 Aug 1995 04:00:00

> >> I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
> >> experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

> >Sorry, but all our best guys are in jail.

> Then I guess they weren't very good at covering their tracks.  ;-)

> --
> S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
> Hiker, angler, backpacker,      1872 Pratt Drive
> and programmer extraodinaire    Blacksburg, VA 24060

I can put you onto two individuals who are security consultants in Canada,
whom have done security penetration analysis for various companies.  If
you are interested, plaease drop me an email.

--

Post by Mark Fall » Thu, 03 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>+ I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
>+ experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

>Should the criminal record also be included, and a GIF of
>the fingerprints?  :-)

If you are good enough for the job you would not have a
criminal record, or at least gone in and changed your
finger prints.  :-)

HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

yadee

Post by Laura Tayl » Sat, 05 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
>experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

Oh how boring. If you want the best guys, why don't you just
ask them to break into your system and drop their resume in your
home directory? A trained ape can send e-mail.

/laura

Post by TD » Tue, 08 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>+ I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
>+ experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

>Should the criminal record also be included, and a GIF of
>the fingerprints?  :-)
>--

>http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/students/pedwards/
>The gods do not protect fools.  Fools are protected by more capable fools.
>                                                              -Larry Niven

These would certainly be helpful.

HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

Post by Arny - the original and still the be » Sun, 13 Aug 1995 04:00:00

: : : I'm looking for computer security consultants with demonstrated
: : : experience to crack our HP security system.  Please e-mail brief

: Pingware, from Bellcore,  basically your hacker in a box.  Very effective.

I'll hack it for free and tell him the results if he e-mails me the
address and gives me the permission to do so.

Cheers,

--
<A HREF="http://scitsc.wlv.ac.uk/~cs6171/hack/index.html">unix/net/hack page</A>

HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

Post by Dorian Dea » Tue, 15 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Quote:> You don't neet a consultant.  Your dumbest DOS progammer and the
> appropriate tool will do.

> Pingware, from Bellcore,  basically your hacker in a box.  Very effective.
> Frightens the *out of people.

Not quite true.  It looks for a few well-known holes but it would be
a big mistake to feel secure just because Pingware failed to find a
vulnerability.

This is generally true of every scanner I know of.  Scanners are a
good place to start, but not much more than that.

dorian

--

House Information Resources
Washington, DC  20515

Post by Rob J. Nau » Tue, 15 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>ISS, commercial version, forgot the vendor but think it is Dr. Fred Cohen.
>Extremely effective.  Lists every known Unix security hole.

That would be Christopher Klaus, I think.

Rob
--
~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~

NOTE: my opinions are strictly my own and not those of my employer

1. perl-hacker != c hacker.. Perl5a8+ binary wanted

I may be a perl hacker, but I'm not a c hacker.  And as such, I've
been unable to get perl5a8 to compile, notwithstanding the sexy
new config scripts.  Could someone upload a linux binary,
dynamically linked, to sunsite or tsx or some other publicly-
available archive site?

[p.s.: I know that there's going to be a lot of other required
stuff, like libdld, and libdbm, but hey, just mention it and
leave it to the alpha hackers to straighten out the rest.]

2. Can two programs record from /dev/dsp at the same time?

3. USA-NY-NYC Unix C Shell Perl and Sybase Consulting Opportunities, Spectrum Concepts Consulting.

4. WANTED: PPP info with solaris 1.1

5. Solaris Consulting/Support wanted!

6. Need Interactive C compiler!

7. 5-8 Solaris 2.4 experts wanted for Telecomm Consulting Project

8. $GROUPNAME Meeting Calendar (NEW JERSEY)

9. WANTED: SCO consulting in San Diego

10. Kernel Hacker wanted

11. Wanted: The Hacker's Dictionary

12. Wanted: Coders, Testers, Hackers, Packagers, Hardware for the InceptionOS Project: A GNU/Linux Distribution

13. Corporate email help