About configuring interface in promiscuo mode

About configuring interface in promiscuo mode

Post by Edouard Zorril » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:13:40

Anyone know how i can set up the interface in promiscuos mode in solaris?

thanks in advance

Edouard Zorrilla

Post by Casper H.S. Di » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:54:59

>Anyone know how i can set up the interface in promiscuos mode in solaris?

What would be the point?  You can only get promiscuous mode by opening
a promiscuous DLPI stream.  You won't see any of the extra packets
promiscuous mode gives you if you don't.

Casper
be fiction rather than truth.