free unix/internet security checker?

Post by Lawrence Ch » Sun, 16 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Is there any free unix/internet security checker?
I know there is a product called Internet Security from ISS
but it is > $4000.

Post by peter jacobss » Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:00:00

>Is there any free unix/internet security checker?
>I know there is a product called Internet Security from ISS
>but it is > $4000.

Hi,
there is a freeware version of ISS at:
http://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/security/coast/mirrors/ftp.iss.net/iss/

Peter

1. Buy Trend Micro Internet Security Pro Receive H&R Block TaxCut Premium Free!!

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/symantec.htm#uscanada

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/nuance.htm

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/kaspersky.htm

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/trend.htm#tmistaxcut

HOT SALE SOFTWARES & SPECIAL OFFERS TODAY

1.Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

2.McAfee Internet Security 2009 3-User

3.TurboTax Deluxe Federal + State + eFile 2008

4.H&R Block TaxCut 2008 Premium Federal + State + e-file

5.QuickBooks Pro 2009

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/bestseller.htm

2. gnu tar, rmt failure

3. FREE INTERNET SECURITY?

4. Free ISP's that will provided ALL setup info?

5. Free Internet Security Seminars

6. How to see swap-space in use (SunOS)?

7. Free Internet Security Seminar

8. hdb disabled DMA

9. NYC Internet Security Inservice - FREE!

10. Free copy Internet Security Monthly

11. NYC free talk on Internet Security

12. FREE E-MAIL, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

13. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.