freeswan on linux connecting to checkpoint VPN-1 and radius server

freeswan on linux connecting to checkpoint VPN-1 and radius server

Post by bill » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:53:10

all,

   i am running redhat 7.1 with IPSEC compiled into my kernel and am
using freeswan to try to connect to my company firewall which is running

checkpoint-1 with secure romote and radius,  here is my scenario:

my computer= 192.168.0.1  with dialup to isp

firewall machine at work is fw.mycompany.com with ip 222.2.22.22
the radius servers ip is 33.3.3.33 as is routed to by the firewall

when i run ipsec auto --up myconnection i just get timeouts, looks like
no response from firewall... what am i doing wrong?  any ideas?

here is my ipsec.config file:

#
#basic config
config setup
            interfaces="ipsec0=eth0"
            klipsdebug=none
            plutodebug=none
            manualstart=
            plutoload=
            plutostart=

conn paradigm
           type=tunnel
           left=192.168.0.1
           leftsubnet=192.168.0.0/24
           leftfirewall=no
           right=222.2.22.22
           rightsubnet=10.7.3.0/24
           rightfirewall=yes
           keyexchange=ike
           auth=esp
           pfs=no

freeswan on linux connecting to checkpoint VPN-1 and radius server

Post by Tony Earnsha » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:51:52

Soory, but _why on earth_ don't you join the FreeS/WAN mailing list?

They're very helpful, you know.

Tony
--

--
Tony Earnshaw

e-post:

www:
        http://www.veryComputer.com/
www:
        http://tony_earnshaw.*rs.net

Telefoon:
(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:
        (+31) (0)6 51153356

1. FreeS/WAN GateWay can't connect to VPN-1 SecuRemote of CheckPoints

Hi
I would like to connect to FreeS/WAN linux box with SecuRemote Client 4.1
securely.
but I couldn't connect & find relevant about it

SecuRemote have only 2 input box composed nickname & ip address.
I have tried several time but SecuRemote show me "can't connect"

I would like to know SecuRemote correct configuration connect to FreeS/WAN
linux gateway.
and would like to know correct FreeS/WAN configuration (ipsec.conf or etc)
Does anybody know how I can overcome this problem?

greetings

2. Apache apache 1.3.26 config file

3. Checkpoint VPN-1 and Linux firewall...

4. CSLIP or PPP

5. Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

6. Problem compile gdb-4.15 on Solaris 2.5

7. Cisco IPSEC VPN to CheckPoint firewall and linux server concern

8. Linux & Lan

9. connecting to a VPN behiind CheckPoint FW-1

10. How do you connect a Slackware box to a Checkpoint FW/VPN using DHCP cable modem?

11. Can a freeswan client connect to cisco vpn router ?

12. Checkpoint VPN-1 firewall software

13. RH Linux 6.2 Freeswan - Checkpoint 4.1 - Manual IPSEC