SSLeay and RSARef

Post by Vince Hicke » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi-

   I am trying to get SSLeay and RSARef to compile under Linux using the
first described method that SSLeay's rsaref.doc states.

From the rsaref.doc:

There are 2 ways to use SSLeay and RSAref.  First, to build so that
the programs must be linked with RSAref, add '-DRSAref' to CFLAG in the
top
level makefile and -lrsaref (or where ever you are keeping RSAref) to
EX_LIBS.

TIA,
Vince

  vhickey.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Apache 1.2.6 and SSLeay with RSAREF

I compiled SSleay using RSAREF to try to remain legal while building
apache1.2.6. I'm having a problem with all certificates having invalid
signatures. Even if I create a test signature as shown in the FAQ for
SSLeay, I get the following error message   :

# verify httpsd.pem
httpsd.pem: /C=US/ST=Ohio/L=Columbus/O=GCFN/OU=staff/CN=Mike

error 7 at 0 depth lookup:certificate signature failure

Does anyone know what could cause this or how to fix it?

Mike Mangino

2. Newbie Questions

3. Problems building Apache with SSLeay+RSAref

4. netfilter.kernelnotes.org seems to be down - mirrors?

5. SSLeay-0.6.6 and RSAREF 2.0

6. Q: rtin problem

7. Matrox Mystique ands X.

8. Linux Directory Structure

9. FreeBSD 4.1: R_RandomInit: Unable to find RSAREF shared library (librsaref.so)

10. sslproxy, rsaref PROBLEM

11. Where do I find RSAref?

12. rsaref?

13. rsaref