New list: GPLed Firewall development

Post by Bernd Eckenfe » Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

this is an announce for a new mailing list for development of GPLed (free)
Firewall Tools (i.e. Proxies).

The Mailinglist is for Developers who want to participate in creating new
Tools for Unix based Firewalling. It should deal with developing new
Firewall Proxies and intergarting them with existing free tools like
tcp-wrappers, xinetd and some of the security patches for named.

This list is for developers only, if we have some results a user list may be
generated, too. Developing is intended to be portable. Personally I will
develop for Linux and the Transparent Proxy Feature.

the body of the mail.

Greetings
Bernd
--

(O____O)       If privacy is outlawed only Outlaws have privacy

1. New Linux development discussion list

I've recently started a discussion list that covers software development for
Linux.  Here's the list description:

------
Discussion list dedicated to developing *enterprise* systems for the Linux
operating system. Advanced topics such as object-oriented design,
multi-threading, distributed objects (e.g., CORBA) and Internet/server-side
development are most welcome.

Another great area for discussion is the upcoming Kylix (Delphi for Linux)
product from Borland.
------

To join the list, go here:  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Linux-Developer

Thanks,
   Steve Magruder
   Moderator of the popular CORBA-Developer list
   (http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/CORBA-Developer)

2. Error trying to build a module for video driver. Please help!

3. firewalls performance/high speed firewalls moderated list

4. UML updates

5. MAILING-LIST: new Cyclades Users mailing list

6. error message

7. ANNOUNCE: NEW-LIST: MMXP-Talk (Meeting Maker XP Discussion List)

8. How do I do this? (Xfree,fvwm2,xterm)

9. Large block device support: new 2.4 patch; new mailing list

10. List of kernel development

11. kernel development mailing list archive

12. Announcing the LibGTop Development Mailing List

13. where is the wine development list?