WALL

Post by Adun Sali » Wed, 13 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Dear sir,
   I used Unix system V but has not command wall if you have , please

Thank you,
Adun Salifa

1. cron and wall, error: 'wall: can't open temporary file'

        When cron tries to execute wall, i get the mail message below:

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 20:51 EST
To: root

From: root (Cron Daemon)
To: root

Date: Thu Jul  7 20:52:00 1994

wall: can't open temporary file.

        The temporary file is created and remains in /tmp.

Any help much appreciated,
Keith.

2. OK, I need help patching a kernel

3. wall: /dev/ttyp1: Input/Output error

4. Client for Netware 4.1, is there any ?

5. WAll with cron

6. How best to use cachefs in 2.6?

7. (probably newbie) Problem with diald that is driving me up the wall

8. New Printer Interface.

9. Off-the-wall "curses" question...

10. Q on cheap Addtron cards and two computer share one wall jack.

11. about wall & write

12. # wall "the world will end in 5 minutes"...

13. Tape backup utilities: Banging my head agains the wall.