Public SSH server / unix server with SSH available

Public SSH server / unix server with SSH available

Post by herbk.. » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

If I want to test if my current ssh client configuration is
wrong or the error is on the ssh server side it would be
fine to have a working sshd server to which I can connect
to test the client.

Does anyone know which public unix server offers such a
sshd server ?

Thank you
Herbert

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. ssh public key renew on all servers

hi, before i write a script i wanted to ask if someone of you maybe already
has a script for my desire.

fact:
i need to connect on several machines with ssh -2 to other machines. on all
those hundreds of machines is my id_dsa.pub key in .ssh/authorized_keys2

problem:
some of those machines change their server key very often due maintenance,
disk fails (automatic reboot and netinstall) so i alway have to remove the
old key from remote:.ssh/authorized_keys2 and insert the new key

does anyone have already coded a script that does something like that:

scp ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub remote.machine.tld:
on remote machine remove old key from authorized_keys2
add new key

2. newer: Supporing multiple domain names with your WWW server

3. can ssh-agent work between ssh-2.3 and ssh-3.5

4. Echo for DIP command mode?

5. SSH-1.x for HPUX 10.20 & SSH-2 for RedHat, Digital Unix PROBLEM, HELP please !

6. Netscape Proxy Server can't assign address

7. SQL II Client / Server for UNIX - Public Domain Available ??

8. VAResearch XMP & Sound Problems

9. Secure shell (ssh) through cisco 1003, Redhat Firewall and onto UNIX server

10. FTP-Server SITE-command for UNIX-Server available?

11. ssh to ssh

12. ssh tunnel to non-standard ssh port

13. ADSL, ssh & X (Was: ssh & X)