phrack.com?

Post by jan » Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:00:45

Hi,

Does anybody know what happed with the legendary hack-magazine - "phrack"?
Few month ago "phrack.com" (and "phrack.infonexus.com" i guess) were
working. Although only 56-th issue was availible, the server was running. I
found out, that DNS server for phrack.com is
ns1.datalens.com, but unfortunetly this server do not konw the phrack.com
:-(
Something happend?
Why the last issue was released so long ago?

thanks for any answer,
jan

phrack.com?

Post by D Va » Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:57:15

Quote:> Does anybody know what happed with the legendary hack-magazine - "phrack"?
> Few month ago "phrack.com" (and "phrack.infonexus.com" i guess) were
> working. Although only 56-th issue was availible, the server was running. I
> found out, that DNS server for phrack.com is
> ns1.datalens.com, but unfortunetly this server do not konw the phrack.com
> :-(
> Something happend?
> Why the last issue was released so long ago?

Not to mention, "www.2600.com/phrack" is dead too...

This one still works, though:

http://www.ironboxtech.com/archives/zines/phrack/

--
And all the children sing "We hate love. We love hate".

phrack.com?

www.phrack.org

--
"Everything should be as simple as possible,
   but no simpler" - Albert Einstein

phrack.com?

Post by jan » Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:35:44

Quote:

> www.phrack.org

But why  they stoped at 56th issue? It was one year ago or even more...

phrack.com?

Post by MachKern » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:25:51

>> www.phrack.org

>But why  they stoped at 56th issue? It was one year ago or even more...

When you want 'elite' articles, you have to wait :)