DEFEND THE INTERNET

Post by Jeff Merc » Wed, 08 Mar 1995 21:04:22

a>      If anyone wants more info on SATAN (scheduled release
a>April 1 [a Saturday....]), see comp.security.unix. Also, if
a>anyone wants to continue this thread, Comp.security.unix,
a>alt.security, or both would be the proper forum....

Satan.

To be released APRIL FIRST.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I think I'll wait till the movie comes out.

--
 ####################==============---- ----==============####################

#        CLERKS - Just Because We Serve You, Doesn't Mean We Like You.        #
#      "I am Jeff T. Riffer, Milywunaire. I own a mansion and a yacht."       #

DEFEND THE INTERNET

Post by David Gutierr » Thu, 09 Mar 1995 23:41:32

> Satan.

> To be released APRIL FIRST.

> Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Actually, he's moved the release date to April 5, since the first is a
Saturday. There was an article about it in Tuesday's San Jose Mercury
News. Silicon Graphics is trying to distance itself from its new security
chief's plan to release this software. He doesn't care what anyone says.

--
David Gutierrez

"Only fools are positive." - Moe Howard