usermod

Post by ajcbl.. » Thu, 12 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone thought about what will happen in the year 2000 for those
people that are using usermod,

Using usermod this is how you set the expire date for the 1st Jan 2000

$usermod -e 1/1/00 user-name

Andrew.

1. Forcing usermod

I'm looking for a way to perform account modifications even if the account
is currently being used? In particular, I would like force the addition of a
supplemental group to particular user id. When executing the command for ids
that are in use I get an error stating "UX: usermod: ERROR: emsadmin is in
use.  Cannot change it.
". I've included the usermod command below for reference. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

usermod -G supgrp emsadmin

==============
Kris

2. socket under windows

3. usermod -l fails

4. Help TCP/IP across a hub...

5. `usermod' weirdness (bug?)

6. Passing file descriptors between multiple scripts from C

7. usermod, useradd, userdel: where?

8. CNet Pro120 NIC

9. usermod

10. BUG: usermod dumps core

11. usermod, new user setup

12. usermod has error

13. Usermod and to keep user from changing passwd