Urgent please help me.

Post by Shado » Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:36:39

I have to build  a security system in linux (IDS) it would like that helped
me in possible tools to use or sites on this subject. I also want tools and
documents concerning answer tools in real time  attack.

Thanks.

Its very important to me.

Urgent please help me.

Post by Norm » Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:58:10

> I have to build  a security system in linux (IDS) it would like that helped
> me in possible tools to use or sites on this subject. I also want tools and
> documents concerning answer tools in real time  attack.

> Thanks.

> Its very important to me.

It's generally bad manners to post the same message twice, tends to make
people ignore you.

--
md5sum - Unix virus scanner.

1. Urgent Help Required Regarding A Chat Program,PLEASE HELP,PLEASE

        I have a dial up Internet connection. That means each time I
log on to the net I get a dynamic IP address. I got an assignment of
making a chat program in Linux platform. I made a server and a client
program using message queue. The server can accommodate many clients at
a time and the clients can chat between them though all the programs
must run in one machine.

        I want to that if when I am connected to the Internet and run the
server program on my computer. Can my friends who are also using dial
up ppp connection access my server and chat among themselves using my
client program. Just like yahoo messenger. Obviously I will change my
program and implement it using sockets.

        Can I do this? If not then why? If yes then give me some idea about
it.
        Please someone help me. It is very urgent.

2. ifconfig HELP

3. Urgent Help Required Regarding A Chat Program,PLEASE HELP

4. Mountain Tape Drive / Trantor T160 Config Problems

5. help - please urgent help needed to get back the lost or corrupted partition table

6. Sendmail / mh configuration problems

7. URGENT PLEASE HELP ! HELP !

8. Linux install w/ Win2000 present

9. again posting HELP urgent help needed :please tell me from where to get gunzip package

10. ftp/urgent/urgent/urgent

11. URGENT URGENT URGENT

12. ftp problem/urgent/urgent/urgent