need info on one time passwords

Post by Scott Chas » Sun, 06 Feb 1994 09:15:53

: I read somewhere that somebody had some software that would
: allow a user to login to a system from the net, but the
: password was only useable once.

: Does anyone know what packages might do this, and if
: any of them are free?

: -Ram

Try skey1.1b from crimelab.com (/pub/skey) or
                  thumper.bellcore.com (/pub/skey)

I will be releasing version 1.2 this month.

--S

--

1. Can I change all user's password one time ???

Can i change someone's password by using other commands beyond "PASSWD" ??
I had a simple script as follow ...

----------------------
#! /bin/sh

sleep 1
echo 1234
sleep 1
echo 1234
-----------------------
when I use " ./script | passwd user ", it can work on Linux ...but can't
work on AIX ....
would somebody help me ???

2. Unresolved Symbols in modules

3. Enabling one-time passwords for SSH on AIX.

4. $var completion in cygwin-bash

5. PPP dialer that handles dynamic one-time passwords.

6. MIT-SHM, weird problem

7. One-time passwords (was Re: CERT Warning?)

8. Penetration Testing

9. PPP dialer that handles dynamic one-time passwords?

10. apache authentication with one time password?

11. One-time forcing of a user to change their password.

12. one time passwords

13. one-time passwords for NT Advance Server