Beta Testers needed

Post by 7913 » Mon, 08 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Ladies & G Men,

   Osix Systems Inc needs beta test sites to test unix bases
security product. Please post interest to newsgroup  or mail

1. Beta site: Beta testers needed!

We need beta testers to visit this site:

http://www.betabeta.com/

We have a list of over 160 active beta tests, a free newsletter (which you

"SUBSCRIBE BETANET" in the message, or by visiting the site), a beta
newsgroup listing, searching capabilities, and more!  We won the Platinum
Top 100 Sites of 1996 Award, too!

--
Tim Cassedy-Blum
Webmaster, BetaNet

http://www.betabeta.com/

2. after a crash... X starts, but gnome doest!

3. Beta Testers Needed

4. partition probs

5. Beta testers needed for security tool

6. Screen Blank, everything else works. (Cirrus 6245 grphcs chip).

7. ATTN: Beta testers needed for WEBMAPPER FOR UNIX

8. How does a diff work?

9. Beta Testers Needed

10. Beta testers needed for log file analysis tool (Chartreuse Cartouche 2.0)

11. Beta testers needed [commercial]

12. Beta testers needed. [Commercial]

13. (SOLLICITATION) Beta testers needed for Visual SlickEdit X-Windows