UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

Post by Tom Millingto » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

We have a client in the Middle East who needs a DEC UNIX trainer
(User, Admin, TCP/IP Networking) for 3 weeks, commencing mid-November 1997.
If you can help, or know someone that can, please contact me as soon as
possible.

--
Regards
Tom Millington

Web Site http://www.2m.co.uk/2mhome

1. UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

We have a client in the Middle East who needs a DEC UNIX trainer
(User, Admin, TCP/IP Networking) for 3 weeks, commencing mid-November 1997.
If you can help, or know someone that can, please contact me as soon as
possible.

--
Regards
Tom Millington
2M Limited
Tel +44 (0) 1647 231686

Web Site http://www.2m.co.uk/2mhome

2. Cirrus Logic 5465 AGP

3. modem auto dial

4. Problems with cardbus in 5.0 on TP600X

5. Divx on Alpha Linux RH 7.0

6. DEC UNIX Trainer available!

7. Linux: the biggest Unix of 1997

8. Weekly SunFlash - November - Week 3