Using IPSO

Post by Tal Yuv » Thu, 16 Dec 1993 06:09:17

I want to implement the IP security option on my program. I looked in the
docs on my AIX and did not find a clue about it. The incule file netinet/ip.h
includes some definitions for this but without any explaination.

I have two questions regarding this:
1) How can I implement IPSO that every packet I send will have its own
   secuirty level (i.e SECRET, TOP-SECRET or whatever).
2) How can I make sure that my ethernet adapter does not read all the
   packets that he is not premitted to read (ifconfig it somehow?)

Thanks,

1. ipso facto network install

Normally my Mandrake installation installs the network also.  In this
instance it did not.  I have everything else tuned the way I want it
but my Netscape cannot find localhost and ping does not find
127.0.0.1.  How do I install networking after the installation is
complete?

-- Kermit Lowry, III
----------------
"Only you can prevent forest fires!" -Smoky
at kp.org use kermit.lowry

This input does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Colormap problems with fvwm & twm

3. OpenSSH and Nokia IPSO OS

4. HELP :: Ultra DMA PCI EIDE & Redhat 5.1

5. enlightenment keyboard shortcuts Q's: using the win key, using c+a+sh, conf file?

6. Using a Terminal with Linux?

7. cannot print using lpr without PPP connection using Caldera (Red Hat)

8. Testing--please ignore

9. Problem using CD in Win98 after using Linux

10. Using telnet from standalone PC using dialup? How?

11. Using Linux as a gateway to the internet (using ppp) for win95

12. Can the accept() be used after using one successful connect() with the same TCP port ?

13. Using C, what ports are being used by which programs?