Looking for the master

Post by ns.. » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

If you have been hacking for 10 years or more or know someone who has,
or consider yourself an authority in the field of
security/vulnerability,  I have a high profile job I would like to

1. looking for master's thesis ideas

I am a master's student in computer science and am presently researching
in the areas of X-windows and unix for a good topic for
my master's thesis work....

I know many of u out there are currently researching in these areas ...

I would really appreciate some pointers that could help me identify a
more specific domain( e.g. problems u r working on ) of these
areas for my thesis work.....

I would appreciate replies by email.

Thanks in advance.

--

2. Kermit hangs on /dev/ttyS2..

3. HW compatibility of MSI 845E Master-LR / Master-LRM

4. The NEXT line

5. pseudo-terminal master writes reappearing on the master side

6. Bus Overload

7. Looking for a font that will look OK in all my applications

8. PCI video driver compatibility?

9. vpn - not sure if its what Im looking for - looking for advice

10. Utter newbie end-user looking for where to look

11. GNOME install looking for xlock, xlock looking for???

12. RH71: Confused Quotas - quotaon looking for quota.user, edquota looking for aquota.user

13. Looking for a font that will look OK in all my applications