BOOKS HOW TO LEARN UNIX ???

Post by Ben L. Kha » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hallo,
I would like to learn unix  OS with Unix-Shell programming AND ALSO TO GET
some knowledge of Perl programming.
My friend installed me Linux so now I can start up.
But for some begining I need some good books.
So,if you can,please help me with some ingormation.
The reason why I *m going to learn Unix and Shell programming is
  that I must knowt that OS where  I will run some application
(as 3D computer animation software run on  Unix OS
 as SoftImage,Alias/WaveFront ,Prisms and Houdini)

Thank you  in advance
Best reagds
Ben Lumumba

1. BOOKS HOW TO LEARN UNIX???

Hallo,
I would like to learn unix  OS with Unix-Shell programming
.My friend installed me Linux so now I can start up.
But for some begining I need some good books,
So,if you can.please help me with some ingormation.
The reason why I *m going to learn Unix and Shell programming is
  that I must know it as OS where 3D computer animation software run on
as SoftImage,Alias/WaveFront ,Prisms and Houdini
Thank you  in advance
Best reagds
Ben Lumumba

2. 2.5.8-pre3 set_bit cleanup II

3. Books HOW TO LEARN UNIX

4. install Linux from backpack parallel port cd rom

5. BOOKS HOW TO LEARN UNIX???

6. modprobe pf-3 and other pf warnings? (and no network)

7. BOOKS HOW TO LEARN UNIX

8. What happened to _cnt in the iobuf struct?

9. Any Good Books To Learn Unix??

10. HIOW TO LEARN LINUX/UNIX BOOKS??

11. Book for learning UNIX!!

12. What is good book for learning SCO Unix