odd packets

Post by bo.. » Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have started monitoring my home linux box with Shadow (my biggest
attacker is a bozo on the same subnet who can't seem to get that
he is wrappered off from my ftp port), most of the stuff I am
seeing I understand, but I am hitting one that has me baffled.

01:59:40.215746 208.184.29.25.doubleclick.net.1330597901 >
  my.home.machine.2049: 0 proc-1819872522

Now, I don't think I am being attacked by doubleclick.net,
but I would really like to know what this packet is about,
I see one about every 2 or 3 days.  The machine is running
a webserver and a small (100 or so) volume of e-mail through
sendmail every day.  If anyone could direct me towards more
information I would appreciate it, obviously this is not tcp,
would this be what a UDP NFS packet looks like?  It doesn't
really compare to what I see on my Sun boxes at work with UDP
NFS or TCP NFS.

Roger Books
| Unix sysadmin for food, LF photography and miniatures             |