New Casio Digital Camera......$175

Post by Michael James » Tue, 10 Nov 1998 04:00:00

New in box....Casio QV-70 with accessories incl. AC adapter
              and MAC/IBM image editing software

Email me for more info.
Local sale preferred.

Thanks.

--
2

1. Casio Digital Cameras?

Is there anyone using any of the Casio digital cameras
with Linux such as the QV-100?

I ftp'ed some software from a Japanese site, that I read
of in one of the Linux newsgroups, and compiled it.

That's about as far as I could go. I've hooked the camera
up to the COM1 (/dev/cua0) serial port but could get no
communication between the camera and my PC.

The README and text files have all sorts of apparant junk
charactors that lead me to believe that the instructions
are in Kanji. I'm lost.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Many thanks,
Edward

2. Defunct Processes

3. Casio Digital Camera fs

4. notion of a local address [was: Re: ioctl SIOCGIFNETMASK: ip alias bug 2.4.9 and 2.2.19]

5. wanted: casio digital camera software

6. date difference

7. Casio digital camera??

8. make on Digital Unix 4.0D

9. Casio 2000UX Digital Camera and Linux

10. SCSI driver/software for Casio QV10-A digital camera ?

11. USB Support for Casio QV Digital Still Cameras, kernel 2.4.2-ac20

12. CASIO QV-100 digital camera

13. Casio QV-10A Digital Camera