X-Mouse

Post by Firezdo » Thu, 29 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Dear fellow Linux users,
    I recently installed MKLinux.  I am now downloading the newest
(full) release from Apple's site.  However, when I did install and tried
to use X-Windows I noticed my Mouse wasn't working.  Note that I am not
using an apple mouse.  However, the mouse I am using requires no
software to install before using it, it is compatible with whatever
specifications apple has for mice.  So why isn't my mouse working with
MkLinux?  I noticed that there was now mouse file in the dev directroy,
but is that it?  Or is it something else?