Anyone here installed YDL on an iMac DV ????

Anyone here installed YDL on an iMac DV ????

Post by Diego Krot » Sun, 03 Sep 2000 00:31:51

If so contact me please 'cos I have problems.

Thank you

*** to answer by mail please remove "X" from my address ***

      \--------------------------------------------------------\
       \     Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/dkrota      \
\-------\------------------------------------------------\-------\
 \   Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing  \
  \--------------------------------------------------------\

1. iMac DV: YDL 2.3 or Mandrake 8.2 best for AirPort?

Hi all,

I'm a Linux newbie, but having witnessed the ease with which Mandrake
9 installed on a PC I'm keen to introduce a PPC version to my iMac DV
(512mb RAM, 1999 vintage).

This machine sports an AirPort card and it would be essential to have
wireless networking under Linux, as my internal modem was fried in an
electrical storm.

Any help or suggestion as to the best distro and/or tweaks to achieve
a working AirPort with a graphite (original) Base Station would be
gratefully received.

And a Happy New Year to one and all!

Ade

2. Linux, Apache, ifconfig - help!

3. New pro keyboard/mouse not working, YDL 1.2, iMac DV+

4. Wrong time zone - where to fix it?

5. imac dv se with YDL 2.0 monitor brightness

6. offtopic: patch for nvidia drivers

7. Need help installing SuSE 7.0 on an iMac DV SE

8. Japanese with KDE3

9. Imac DV Install Problems

10. Help! LinuxPPC install on New World iMac DV

11. ydl 2.1 on imac-installed but won't boot

12. xfree86 4.0/2.4.0-test10 on iMac/DV, starts, but gives only blank screen

13. DVD on Mandrake PPC/iMac DV