1. cron.deny and cron.allow files for CRON management
I can not seem to be able to make these files work. Despite an
entry in cron.deny file, the specific user can use
the crontab command to submit a job to cron and the job
does gets executed.
Crontab command is supposed to check entries in these files.
Ido not think this is happening.
Any idea will be greatly appreciated.
Please send me an e-mail.
2. sync on pages containing EOF
3. cron, perl, and signals -- cron spins out of control
4. Problems setting up video on RedHat 2.1
5. Why doesn't cron run the lp cron file?
6. part 2/2 of: running ufsdump under "script ufsdump.log"
7. Help! Cron and Samba / Cron and missing directories?
9. Cron <root@host> run-parts /etc/cron.daily
10. cron listed as /USR/BIN/CRON ???
11. cron.deny and cron.allow ?
12. slocate.cron and cron.weekly Errors