How to use the second mouse button with my adb-mouse ?

How to use the second mouse button with my adb-mouse ?

Post by Gabriel Bisku » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi.

I just installed LinuxPPC 5 and it works fine. But has someone any ideas how
to emulate the second Mouse Button on my standard Apple Mouse ?
I pressed every Key on my Keyboard but nothing works.

t.i.a

Gabriel Biskup

http://www.Biskup.de

1. 7500 + XLR Carrier + Debian + ADB mouse + XFree86 = no mouse buttons

I'm running a standard debian potato distribution on a 7500 mac with a
266 MHz G3 XLR8 carrier card.  When I start X, I don't get any response
from the mouse button(s).  When I run xev, no event is reported,
neither button press nor release.  I've tried this with both the
standard mac mouse and a microspeed mactrac 2.0 trackball.  Things work
fine with the standard 601/100 card.  Any idea how to get the XLR8 and
the mouse to play nice?

2. Cross compiling a Linux kernel?

3. Using Logitech 3 button mouse, as a Logitech 3 button mouse.

4. /dev/cua0 Error: Device or resource busy (SLS1.01)

5. macally two-button adb mouse + yellowdog: how ?

6. multiple marks for a single packet, using iptables MANGLE chains.

7. YDL/CS 1.2: Emulate 3-button mouse w/ 1-button ADB?

8. [patch] clean up redundant code for alloc_pages

9. Q: Two mouse pointers using two mice possible in X, possible?

10. Mouse Systems two button mouse

11. How do I get at other mouse buttons on one button Mac mouse?

12. Use ctrl+left mouse button as right mouse button

13. Help: 2nd mouse button (3 button mouse) not working right