Installation and partitioning questions

Post by Jose Miguel Hurtado, J » Fri, 05 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello:

I have a Power Macintosh 7600/132 and I just downloaded mkLinux DR 2.1 to install on an internal 4GB drive.  I want to partition the 4GB drive into an MacOS Extended Partition, a MacOS Standard Partition, and the A/UX partitions for mkLinux.  What utility, if any, will allow me to do this?  Also, once I have the proper partitions set up, how do I run the mkLinux installation?  That is, on what volume should the installer reside, and how do I make sure that it installs where I want it to?

Thank you,

--
Jose Hurtado