printer recommendations

Post by Scott Knigh » Sun, 01 Aug 1999 04:00:00

    This question was asked alittle while ago by someone else, and ive
been asking in this group forever. But i really need some help. I need
to find  agood printer, that will work under linux, preferably a color
one, like an epson or a cannon. Can anyone help me out and give me some
advice? I would really appreciate it.

    Scott Knight

1. Printer Recommendations for StarOffice

I'm looking to buy a new laser printer for use w/FreeBSD4.0 and
StarOffice (mostly).  I'm looking for a < $500 solution -- if
I were willing to spend $1000 I'd just get an HP2100TN ;-)

The list of printers displayed when running 'spadmin' looks
fairly ancient.  Anyone running Office5.1 with a relatively
new printer in my price range?  Recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

MS

2. newbie and security

3. need printer recommendation

4. Changing SCSI ctrls with Solaris x86

5. Printer recommendations anyone?

6. Sunblade 100, clock, ntp ?

7. Printer recommendations

8. E250 internal disks: "Sun" disk vs "generic" Seagate disk

9. Printer recommendations please.

10. Any inexpensive laser printer recommendations?

11. Printer recommendations, please

12. Printer recommendations...

13. Low volume printer recommendations please