Anyone know how Jason's doing...?

Post by J.C » Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:00:00

www.linuxppc.com/news/jhaas hasn't been updated for a while (Apr 2 is
the last entry...)

--
J.C.
"The free flow of information along data highways being piped into our
homes and offices will permit unimaginable control by a small elite..."

                             -- 'The Thunder of Justice', pg. 264

Anyone know how Jason's doing...?

Post by DC » Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I just checked and was wondering the same thing.....
-DC

> www.linuxppc.com/news/jhaas hasn't been updated for a while (Apr 2 is
> the last entry...)

> --
> J.C.
> "The free flow of information along data highways being piped into our
> homes and offices will permit unimaginable control by a small elite..."

>                              -- 'The Thunder of Justice', pg. 264

1. Does anyone know anything about LOCUS' DOS MERGE running on Linux

I am about to install linux.  I'm wondering if the DOS MERGE product
will run on it, to run DOS as a process under X.  There's a new
version of Merge that's just come out that supports DOS 5.0 and
Windows 3.1.  I'm particularly interested in that version.

Thanks.

Josh Lobel

P.S. I spoke to Locus yesterday and they said that
        a) hooks in kernel are necessary
        b) they need to make an OEM agreement w/someone, because they
           can't sell directly to users -- who could this be??

     Can dosem run windows yet?? when??

2. lockup on first boot with EIDE 2 gig

3. Anyone know an app that's capable of doing this?

4. Linux and FTP

5. Don't really know what I'm doing (fstab/mtab settings)

6. Reinstaling Linux.

7. Doon't know what the $%^& I'm doing

8. how to know when user is last logged inn

9. anyone know of a recursive/cascade 'grep' utility in Linux?

10. Does anyone know if 'top' is still being maintained?

11. Scripts for adding users - does anyone know 'sam'?

12. Anyone know the paramiters for 'splash'

13. Anyone knows 'logger'?