Announcing a petition to show support for the PowerPC platform (fwd)

Announcing a petition to show support for the PowerPC platform (fwd)

Post by Troy Benjegerde » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I would like to officially announce a petition to PowerPC hardware
manufacturers aimed at showing the support for Linux on PowerPC by the
user community.

The goal of this is to show the remaining manufacturers that there are
alternatives to the MacOS, and that these alternatives may prove to be a
growing market.

So if you use Linux on a PowerPC, you should *definitely* sign this.
So should anyone who uses Intel-Linux and believes that healthy
competition is a good thing.

Show your support for Linux!! Sign the petition!!
http://www.dodds.net/~hozer/petition.html

Please direct any comments/flames to my email address, as I might not see
them in newsgroups.

|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.    |
| This message composed with 100% free software.     http://www.linux.org  |

1. Announcing a petition to show support for the PowerPC platform

[...]

2. How to run GREAT under xdm?

3. Support alternatives to Intel, Sign the Linux on PowerPC Petition!

4. Unix newbie asking what does /usr stand for?

5. storage files under linux

6. Sun and SAS Announce Business Intelligence Software Support for Solaris 10 on x64 Platforms

7. Servlet???

8. ** RealPlayer petition update (fwd)

9. FWD- Hardware site petitions Intel over SMP Celerons

10. powerpc-linux, powerpc-eabi, powerpc-eabisim

11. Announcing ATI TV Tuner Petition

12. Anyone Ever seen AIX on PowerPC Embedded Platforms?