Appletalk Server is running!

Post by Gerd Ruschhau » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I succeed installing an Appletalk Server on LinuxPPC (fileserver,
printserver - with and without tcp/ip-support).
If anyone needs help please contact me!

Gerd Ruschhaupt

1. getting appletalk print server running?

Hello all!
    I was wondering if someone could provide some general information on
getting mac to print to a Linux print server? What do I need to put into
my papd.conf script? And how do I get the macs to see the printer in the
chooser? Thanks in advance!
                                            Sincerely,
                                                        Brian Gilman

2. Use date with awk

3. Any hint for running CAP (appletalk file server) ?

4. Remote killing a process without passing password

6. Ann: New Components and Systems

8. JOB: FreeBSD-savvy sysadmin in Chicago.

9. I am running the X server and CDE from XI graphics.

10. What X server am I running?

11. Appletalk supported by linux can run on multi-cpu

12. Netatalk.. Appletalk not running problem..

13. running appletalk on a sun solaris system